Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My name is Erica and I am a first time Blogger..

Hello,

I have decided to keep a blog about my family, and our day to day happenings...I have no idea what I am doing, but I like this..It is like a form of journaling..

I am married to Jeff..He loves me, despite my many many faults..especially, if you ask him, my lack of organization, and failure to put wrappers in the garbage at a timely rate...

We have 2 beautiful boys..Keaton who will be 4 in May, and Braedon who just turned 6 months yesterday..I love them more than anything..It took me a long time to get them here..some of you may know my battle with infertility, and some may not..but it was a long hard road , with lots of bumps..but in the end, I have been blessed with these sweet spirits...They keep Jeff and I really busy...

Keaton, is becoming his own little person..he has a big personality..the other day in the car, he was asking for French Fries, again and again and again...Finally I said, Keaton stop saying that...he was quiet....then from the backseat I hear, Mommy, is that a bad word...I said what...he said French fries...we laughed...He figured since I told him not to say that anymore..It must be a bad word...he always has something funny to add to the family..

Braedon, is so laid back...he is an easy baby for the most part..he loves his big brother so much...we are crossing our fingers he does not have food allergies like Keaton..so far so good...

I will be posting about my family often....and I hope whoever ends up reading this will enjoy our little adventures in being a family of a dad ( with a little bit of OCD):), and a mom, who is learning as she goes.. and 2 boys who capture their families hearts...

No comments: