Monday, October 18, 2010

few more pics of the wedding party and cousins.

My California Trip.

In the begining of October, I had a little vacation, I was in my cousin Tara's wedding up in Norther California. Beautiful part of California, and it was so nice to be with family. It was the first time EVER that I left my kids. Jeff was a trooper and did a great job with them, with some assistance from grandma as well.
It was a nice break to be able just to have to worry about myself for once, but I did miss my kids, especially at night time.

We had a great time,and am thakful for my family, I love them all.

here are a few pics of me and the cousins.

few more pics..sorry..

Braedon's Birthday

Braedon turned 3 in August.
He is a joy to this family, 95% of the time, the other 5% , the other 5%. :)
I love him very much, he is all boy, loves cars and making belching noises, just like brother and daddy..I guess it's a good thing I don't have any girls (yet) , they would be pretty schocked at all the testosterone around here. :)

here are some pics of the day..or days..of his celebration.

4 months later...

So I know I have fallen off the earth for the past 4 months in the blogging world..I just got really lazy over the summer, and I am still lazy, but trying to be better at this.

I really don't want to go through the whole summer's agenda, that would take to long, so let's take it up on the first day of school.

Keaton is in 1st grade this year, and is doing good.
Braedon is in preschool, and loves it.

here are a few pics.