Monday, October 18, 2010

Braedon's Birthday

Braedon turned 3 in August.
He is a joy to this family, 95% of the time, the other 5% , the other 5%. :)
I love him very much, he is all boy, loves cars and making belching noises, just like brother and daddy..I guess it's a good thing I don't have any girls (yet) , they would be pretty schocked at all the testosterone around here. :)

here are some pics of the day..or days..of his celebration.

No comments: