Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years....
















Well it's 2009...what should my resolutions be.....AHH what's the point..Like I follow them anyway....ha ha..
I really do have some "goals" for this year., I hope to be a little better with my patience..I am not the most patient person...more giving...less heavy..:), more happy..enjoy my life more...I am really blessed to have a great life with a great family...so lucky to be with my boys...

have great friends...That I don't always get to see or talk to ...but hope they know I love them..


I hope everyone who reads this , (which I am sure is not many..ha ..) has a wonderful 2009..


Here are pictures from New Years Eve with the kids...we were at my Grandma's...Keaton loves being there with his cousin David..they have a lot of fun together...










4 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

I love you too man! Sure miss you. I wish you the best with your goals. I am sure you will achieve them. We got insider info with the gospel...when things get hard all we have to do is call on the Lord and he will bless us with what ever we are trying to improve upon. So I know you will do great in 09!

Tammie said...

Looks like you guys had a fun New Years! I don't always do so good on the resolution thing either...so don't feel bad :)

Liz said...

I love you too Erica! And yes I read you and Cylee's blogs often!

Bowman Family said...

I love the boys playroom! Hahaha

You are so cute. I am totally with you on the New Year's Resolutions.

Happy 2009!