Sunday, August 23, 2009

Keaton's First Day of School....sniff sniff..






I still can't believe I have a 5 year old..but now to make matters more crazy..I have a kindergartner..

Keaton started his first day of school a few weeks ago. I of course was traumatized , he of course was happy as a clam..

I sit here, and still remember the day I found out I was having him. I was in schock first of all, and so grateful. then came the day he was born, that feeling was amazing, (well, not the actual giving birth part, that hurt), I held this sweet little boy in my arms, I was not sure I would ever get to have any little ones, and there he was. so sweet, in all his 9lbs 10oz glory..

then came the 1st birthday, wow, then 2,3,4 and finally 5.

He's amazing to me, I know without a doubt, he was supposed to come to my family, he fits in perfectly. I love him and am so proud to be his mommy. here are some pics of the big day at school..:)

2 comments:

Amy Savage said...

Love all the pics! Your little breaden look so much like Jeff! Congrats surviving the beginning of kindergarten...yikes. It's weird that they grow up...seriously...who said they could do that?

Liz said...

Wow!! That is nuts. He's in school! Crazy. Congrats though.