Monday, March 15, 2010

Life with a boy...




So....Keaton gets a small allowance, and is always ready to remind us of payday. He states.."I want my Dollar", well what have you done this week..look at your room it is a mess.

5 minutes later..."Mom, I cleaned my room reall GOOD..come see..this is what I find.

needless to say he gets his cleaning skills from me, As a child, I mean..This was my idea of a clean room growing up, My mother always said, I hope you have a child that is just like you some day. I would always laugh, and say, well I am pretty cool, so I hope so too.. After living with this little stinker for almost 6 years, I am finding out that Yes he is like me, and..well, I am gonna feel real bad for his future wife, if she ever came home to this, with him saying..Honey, don't worry about it , I cleaned up the house while you were out. :)

3 comments:

Jessie and Byron said...

haha... I know what you mean... my house is never clean anymore.. THEY DESTROY IT! lol

Cylee Pressley said...

We have that same problem here. I tell them to go do their chores. Well, two seconds later they are getting me, faces beaming dragging me to there room. I see stuff bulging out the closet (like your picture) and stuff coming out from underneath the bed. But they are so proud of there work. What do you do?

Rachelle Underwood said...

Haaaahahaha...that is funny. Brent always says "but it's going to take for a long time!!!..." I roll my eyes, and sometimes, it isn't worth badgering him to clean anything up, so I just do it. At least Keaton is making an attempt.