Friday, June 11, 2010

May 2010






Let's see so much catch up..

Well, Keaton finished his first year in school, he is officially a kindergarten graduate. How did I get a first grader, that happened way to fast.

He also turned 6 years old, of course we had 2 birthday parties, one with one side of the family and some friends from school and Church. and then one of them up at Phil's cabin, which is Keaton's favorite place to be, he could live there..his theme this year was basketball..he loves it..

I love him soooo much, there are days when I wonder how I will keep all the hair attatched to my head, since I would love to pull it all out, but he is turning into such a great kid, so smart, he got an award for reading 50 books at school, he is doing well, and has such a personality, and of course he is a little bit gorgeous, soooo..yeah, a little bragging there from mommy..but enough of that, here are some pics..

No comments: