Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm a little behind.






so I am not as good at keepin up with this thing as I would like to be..

For Halloween this year Keaton wanted to be a Skeleton..well I could not find a costume under like 30$, and I am sorry...that is just to much for a costume he will wear once for an hour or two..so I decided I can make on..well if you know me at all, you know I am not creative in that type of way at all, so I was freakin out.
My Grandmother was going to help me, and we had our plan all ready on how to make it, which was a little overwhelming to me to say the least, when all of a sudden one of the skeleton costumes went on sale, a really good one, bringing down to a price I was happy with, especially since I did not have to make it..:)

Braedon was an Indian, this was Keaton's costume when he was Braedon's age.

we also spent way to much money on a Pumpkin from a Pupmpkin patch, I thought Jeff was going to have a heart attack..but nonetheless we did it, and it turned out cute.

We had family in town for Thanksgiving. it was a blast, love seeing family and hangin out..you would of thought I got more pics of actual Thanksgiving than I did , but oh well..

I also had a chance to hang with my sista from another mista for a night..and I will tell you all about that , when she get's off her booty and emails me the rockin picture we had taken, so I can post it, and tell all...that's right..you need to stop reading this Cylee, and go to the computer and email me our pic..thx..:)

more soon.

3 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

I was just reading and enjoying your post thinking how cute the boys look and then BAM I totally remembered! Sorry man.

Love the pictures...its been like 4 months now right? Thanks for finally deciding to share.

Amy Savage said...

Looks like you had a good halloween! Your youngest sure looks like Jeff! What a great fam.

Liz said...

It's about time you posted. ;) Your boys look so cute! And about that picture of you and Cy. It IS way cute. You don't have to wait for her to e-mail it to you. Just go to her blog. Right click on it and then save it to your pictures then you can post it on your blog.