Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Here she is in all her glory...:)


Did I get your attention..lol..

This is my Sister from another Mister, Cylee..
She was in town for a visit with her in-laws, and we got to hang for a night, it was wonderful , steak dinner and a movie. We giggled like school girls the whole time, and I am pretty sure everyone around us thought we were a couple, but it was such a great time.

Cylee was my roomate many years ago, one of many that I adore and love, but this chick really got on my nerves when we first met, she was just so dang mormon. she had this ridiculously bright glow about her, it annoyed me so much,..I thought..yeah right who is this excited about going to Church for 3 hours..yep Cylee..lol..

all kidding aside, she really is one of the closest people I have here on this Earth, she loves me despite my many many flaws, and she doesn't even flinch when I say something outrageous, she loves me for me, such a rare quality in a friend,

Even though, I know I drove her completely nuts, with my harsh attitude and sarcasm (which never seems to go away), she never gave up on me, I am so glad she didn't ..

those long years ago when we lived together all of us, Liz, Amy, and Cylee, was some of the best times in my life,.

I am grateful for this lady, even though this picture is somewhat well, not the best, and the background is well WOW!! I loved spending this night with her..so fun..I wish she lived here again, but in her words, "never gonna happen", lol..

love ya Cylee, thx for being you..

2 comments:

Liz said...

Great post. Living with you guys was deffinately, I would have to say my favorite times in AZ. Deffinately my fondest memories. Now we just have to get you up here to UT, so the 3 of us can go out. ;)

Cylee Pressley said...

No, no, no, I love you. Nothing like a little gush to make ya feel good. I have said this already a few times but I had such a blast that night. When are you coming to Utah so we can do it here?