Monday, January 18, 2010

It's been a while...Recap..






Okay, I am sucking big time at keeping up with the blog..so here is a quick recap..

Let's break this down into a few posts..

In December Keaton had his Christmas Concert for School, he got to stand up on stage with all the Kindergarten kids and sing a few songs..It was all over in about 2 minutes which had me laughing, but it was cute..

Then comes the Temple light pics..We go every year, usually with some friends..but this year that did not work out, so we went one evening by ourselves., I just want to say, we all look like ragamuffins in these pics..my boys look messy and so do Jeff and I...lol..oh well..we love to go see the temple lights..such a peaceful feeling to go to the temple grounds anyway, but at Christmas time, it is a really great experience..

here are some pics..

No comments: