Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas




Christmas this year was nice..

Keaton is our little outdoorsman..seriously, most boys like to play ball and stuff like that, Keaton is obsessed with Hunting..which is a little scary to me, but hey, I'm going with it. his favorite channel is not Disney, it is the Hunting channel.. you see where I am going with this..He could live at the Bass Pro shop ..we could spend all day there and he would still not be satisfied, he knows more about weapons than I do. lol..

What can I say, my kid loves to kill God's creations..lol, Ok I am being a bit dramatic.

So..all in all he got what he has wanted. a hunting game, as a family we bought a Wii, which I never thought I would, I always said nope..Not gonna be a video game family, just did not want to go there, but it is a lot of fun.

He could hunt with his wii game for hours, I am finding myself having to really put limits on it.

both boys were spoiled this year, and they have been having fun ever since.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I always said we would never be a video game family too, but man I would LOVE a Wii! So someday. And I love guitar hero! Anyway, is that a real gun?? or for the wii?? I bet he would love Cabella's! We have one by my house if you're ever in Utah. :)