Monday, January 18, 2010

New Years..





New Year's we went to my Grandma's, she always has a New Years party for the Grandkids and families.. The kids love it and have a lot of fun, and at Midgnight, we are out like idiots running in the street and watching all the neighboorhood fireworks ..

I have to say, Braedon...I love that kid, but not the most excited about lot's of things, especially being up past his bedtime and or anything pertaining to fireworks or loudness..I am not sure where he comes from, not this loudmouth family..just kidding..He is such a kick, but when he gets around other's he becomes pretty quiet, just observing everything around him..

Keaton, he just has fun with his cousins, and is loud and hyper and can't wait till midnight, he just is the life of the party..now, that he get's from me, of course..

here are some pics from that night, with my family, including Grandma..we love her very much..

2 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

I love your grandma...I want her to be mine too! How fun to bring in the new year with family.

Cole and Carson are opposites like that too. It crazy how kids can come with there own little personalites.

Liz said...

Welcome back! Great updates!

I love your Grandma too! Tell her hi (if she even remembers me)