Monday, September 8, 2008

Brotherly love, Braedon's hair and my messy house.






I love watching my boys interact...(most of the time)..


Keaton is a great big brother, and Braedon just eats it up...He just follows him around ..First thing in the morning , Braedon wants to see Keaton, and he just lights up when he sees him..


they love to wrestle, which always has me a little nervous, but it is cute to watch.


People keep giving me a hard time about Braedon's hair. I have never cut it..I just can't bring myself to do it. it is super long on top, and it has cute curls in the back..it's not that bad is it...he is my baby and once you cut their hair, they seem to look like a little boy instead of a baby..


And yes that is my house at 10:00 in the morning...good thing Jeff is not home to witness it :)


1 comment:

Cylee Pressley said...

I can not believe how big Braedon is! He is so cute. And Keaton is so cute and big. I love that we both have boys, just sad we are not closer to have them play with each other.

I love that I can keep tabs on you and your family now. Can you believe that you are a mother of two?