Monday, September 1, 2008

My Birthday boys...



So since I have not written since February..there are new things to write about...since I cannot remember a lot of them right now...let's start with my birthday boys..


Keaton my oldest turned 4 years old in May..I cannot believe I have a 4 year old..he is going to be starting Preschool tommorrow..I am scared is that normal...he is not ..he is so excited..we went and picked him out a spider man backpack, and he is ready to go..


Braedon is my youngest and he just turned 1 on August 19th...Again,..that went by way to fast...he is busy learning new things every day...especially about all out outlets and plugs..he just loves electricity...:), he is starting to walk, but would rather be carried...he lights up our family with his little personality..we love him...


No comments: