Thursday, September 4, 2008

This is dedicated to Annamarie Sanchez...




It has been 2 years ago today on September 4th (which was labor day that year) that we lost Anna. I can't believe it has been 2 years. It is still very real in our minds, like it happened yesterday. She was taken way to young. she left behind a beautiful daughter, who looks just like her, and a family that misses her every day. there is not a day that goes by that she is not in our thoughts.


So this day is dedicated to you Anna. We love you so much, we miss you, and we know that you are still with us, helping us through are days here on Earth..


Love,


Your Family..



1 comment:

pookiessis said...

She is so beautiful. Anna, I think about you all the time and my heart still aches until I can see you again. I love you!!!