Friday, September 26, 2008

Welcome Brody Fox....


My Step Sister had her 1st baby on Wednesday..Brody Fox, came into the world at 7:23p.m. weighing 8lbs 11oz, and measuring 21 inches...he is beautiful...it was a long journey to get him out...:) , I am so proud of Dan'yl she is a trooper...she did a great job..


Made me think of how women are incredible..we are so strong, even when we think we can't go on...we do...we are truly amazing..


I know Danyl will love motherhood..it is very rewarding...very hard, but very rewarding..


Welcome Brody...we are happy you are finally here...(especially your mama and Dada)..


Here is a pic of Brody....he is so cute..

1 comment:

Cylee Pressley said...

Erica,
You are really good at this blogging thing. I love your links to the crafty blogs...I totally want to order some of that stuff. Have you?

Your nephew is adorable. Your new sister is pretty lucky to have you as family.