Monday, October 6, 2008

[tag[1].jpg]

Ok..I have been tagged by Tammy..here it goes..

1. I don't like Fish...The thought of eating fish makes my skin crawl...I am happy to say, that I married a non fish person like myself...The smell alone makes me sick..

2. I love blues music...I don't think anyone knows that about me....I don't listen to it enough.

3. I am a soda addict...Seriously , when I say..I think their should be a 12 step program for it..:) it is hard for me not to drink it all day..I only let myself have one a day, maybe 2 on special occasions...like any day that ends in "Y" :)

4. I can't eat Luch until at least 12:00, for some reason my brain will not let me eat luch foods until after noon..which is hard when your making luch for your kids at 11:00 and y ou can't sit and eat with them, because you just can't make yourself do it..

5. I like old cars..like vintage cars...I would love to have an old Chevy or Ford to drive around in..like from the late 50's early 60's..

6. I like to sing to my children...I sing songs I make up all day long..my oldest does not think it is that cool anymore..but my toddler just laughs at me.

7. I am a bad scrapbooker...UGH...I can't make my self do it...I just don't know how to make it look right..then I get mad and then I give up...Maybe someday, I will master the art..

That was fun..Now I tag...Rachelle, Cylee, Meg, Savannah..Good luck girls...Yeah I only have 4 people to tag..I am kind of a loser...:)

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Thanks for playing! I learned new things about you! :)