Friday, October 10, 2008

Our new addition to our Family....






NO...I am not Pregnant..:)


We have bought a car...Finally...we have been a one car family for almost 2 years...After I was in an accident 2 days before Christmas..It has taken us a while, but we finally finally made the decision to buy another car..


It is a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring...It is A very Dark Blue...Leather seats...seats 6...did I mention I love it...


I am including a few pics....of my new baby...


Pretty sad I get this excited over something so material...but what can I say...I am human...


3 comments:

straubfamily said...

Love It!!! It is so nice, and so you and your little family. Can't wait to see it in person. The boys look like they are comforable...and far enough away not to get at each other!!

Cylee Pressley said...

Holy Cow! That is awesome! I bet you are so happy. Now you can take that little sweet ride of yours and come up and see me. This calls for a road trip to Neveda.

P.S. Thanks for talking to my pyscho self the other day too.

Savannah said...

I love the picture with both boys sitting in their seats....so cute! Congratulations on the "new addition" to your family :) I completely know what it's like to be a one car family...NOT fun!!!