Monday, October 20, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese and another Field Trip..






Ok..


So we took the boys a couple of weeks ago to Chuck E. Cheese's ..I have not been there in years, And can I just say how sad it is now..that you have to have a hand stamp, and yours has to match your kids, just so some nut job won't try and leave with your kid...Yikes...We do not live in the world I grew up in....


Anyway...


Keaton had a lot of fun..even had his pic with the big Cheese himself...Braedon was just a little overwhelmed with all the lights sounds and kids running everywhere..but it was fun...


Also Keaton had his 2nd Field Trip ...it was to Fry's Grocery Store..they toured the store, and got to sample some of the food..and learn about how the store works...


there are a couple pics of his Field Trip, one of them is with his good friend Roxie...


2 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

I want Cole to go to Keaton's preschool. They are always doing cool things.

Did you go shopping???

Rachelle Underwood said...

I miss Fry's. We have Ralph's which is the same company, but the prices here are surely NOT the same! Many hours I have spent at Fry's on Mckellips and Stapley. I haven't been to Chuck e cheeses either. Is it expensive?