Saturday, November 1, 2008

House full of Sick People...:(

Yeah so....not a fun week here at the Sanchez's ....

Monday- Braedon gets the Stomach Flu..throws up all over his bed...and floor, and well everywhere....

Tuesday- Braedon getting better...woo hoo , it is probably just a 24 hour bug..

Wednesday-Erica wakes up...Throws up about 6 Times...I have never lost so much fluid in my life...it makes Pregnancy a walk in the park..., I was so sick..Jeff had to stay home to take care of the kids....

Thursday-Erica feels better, Jeff very sick now...has to stay home again...Not a happy camper...

Thursday Night- Take Keaton to the Urgent Care....has a wierd sounding cough....kind of freaks me out...He has to have Prednisone to help him breathe....is put on Albuterol, an antibitoic, and Prednisone for a week....That is fun to get him to take his meds....

Friday- Halloween....Keaton is a little bit better...Braedon is fine...I am almost 100%, and Jeff is doing fine...

So if anyone is wondering how my week was.....There you have it....

Jeff, Keaton and I have all had our Flu shots....next on the list Braedon..(and quickly)

1 comment:

Savannah said...

I am so glad you guys are all feeling better! It is seriously NOT fun when everyone is sick....I can completely sympothize with you :(