Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy 7 years Jeff...

Today was my 7 year wedding Anniversary...I can't believe I have been married that long...it really did go by pretty fast...

I am very lucky to have married a wonderful Man...He is a great Husband and Provider...and he is an awesome Daddy...

He loves me very much, and I know that can be hard sometimes... He always thinks of his family first..He rarely takes anything for himself..and has always been my safe place to land...

I never thought I would get married, much less to someone this great...We have had lifes trials thrown at us every which way, and we are still a strong family unit.

Family is the most important thing in life..I have the 2 most amazing boys, and I am so glad that Jeff and I can share that journey with eachother...

Ok...I am so not a sappy person..but hey it's been 7 years...I had to get a little sappy...

I love you Jeff...XOXOXXO

3 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember when you got married. Hope you guys had a great day.

Tammie said...

That was a sweet post! Happy Anniversary to you two!! Maybe we will see you soon...Christmas?? :)

Cylee Pressley said...

You are getting old! Seven years and two boys later.

I am so happy for you! You deserve that great family of yours.

Love ya