Monday, November 24, 2008

New Header...

I have not been on in a few weeks..I have been super busy...

We have a new Header for the blog...I absolutely love it...Thanks to Jeana ..a great artist, who took this on..and thanks to my cousin Tara for refering her ....

It is great..I love it..

Well it is the Week of Thanksgiving...and we have been busy...But I really need to slow down and remember what I am thankful for... I have so much in my life to be thankful for ...

I am so lucky to have a wonderful family whom I adore...And to be a mom to my children...sometimes I feel like I am not the best mom..but because of my children..I always try to be better...

I am lucky to have a wondeful extended family..whom I am so happy to spend the holiday's with..and every day..

I hope that I can always remember how much I have to be grateful for.,

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving...and I will update soon...hopefully with some pics...

4 comments:

straubfamily said...

I was getting on here to make a comment about the fact that you hadn't posted in a while, and you beat me to it! I love the picture!! Are these the ones that Erin took? Its a great picture. You always make comments about not being a good mom, but I think you are great. I'm grateful for you example and your friendship. Are we seeing lights this weekend?

Tara said...

I love your cute family pictures. Jeana's header looks cute too. She made me a new one also. I am not good at updating my blog everyday. I guess we are just boring and have nothing exciting going on to blog about. Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving!!

Savannah said...

Erica-you ARE a wonderful mom! The proof is in your kids ;) I absolutely love Keaton, he's such a sweet, well behaved little boy in Sunbeams :) I love your family picture too!!! Who took it? Way cute!

Cylee Pressley said...

What a great picture! I love it. Everytime I see a picture of you it makes me miss you. (Just a dash of mush.)

You failed to be thankful for me....hello??? I will forgive you.

Great post.