Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas lights at the Temple...
















Hi all,
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving...


On Saturday Night, we went to the Mesa Temple to look at the Christmas lights with our good friends...We always have fun when we are with them..



I loved looking at the lights...It felt so peaceful there...Watching the Manger scene always makes me tear up..



I am determined this year to remember the true meaning of Christmas..and not get so wrapped up in all the other stuff...

here are a few pics of the kids ...Keaton's BFF Colten...they are 2 peas in a pod ....and Also Keaton's future wife (ha ha), Marlee..., and Braedon...his 2nd time to the lights...and as always not very impressed with it all :)










2 comments:

straubfamily said...

We always have fun hanging out with you guys too!! The pictures turned out cute, you will have to send me some so I can put them on our blog. I'm sure Marlee wouldn't mind being Keaton's future wife, she loves him!!

Savannah said...

Cute pictures! :) I always love the Temple this time of year...we haven't been yet, but we definately will....