Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Baking ...Round 1...





So I love to bake at this time of year...who doesn't ...This year ..I have about half of my baking done...

I made Sugar cookies with the Glace icing...I have never been able to do it right..but thanks to the help of Our Best Bites..A site That is on my blog that I go to..I got an easy receipe and they turned out pretty good for my first time...

I also made some Yummy ...Peppermint Bark Popcorn...mmmm..so good, and so easy ...also on Our Best Bites...

So Round One is done...I still have many more goodies to deliver...So Round 2 will be next week..so if your reading this and did not get some goodies..don't worry...Round 2 is coming soon...:)

here are some pics of the creations....Keaton wanted in on the fun...he decorated his all by himself....

Merry Christmas...

4 comments:

Tara said...

Those look so good. Too bad I'm on the other side of the world from you. I think you need to bring some of those wonderful goodies to the family party next week.

straubfamily said...

Ok...so I logged on to Our Best Bites from you blog last week and saw that Peppermint Bark and decided I was going to make it. I'm glad that you liked it, it looks so good and so easy. I guess I won't be bringing you any of that! Have fun at your PJ party...sad we can't go :(

Cylee Pressley said...

When am I going to get some? Those look so yummy. I am impressed by your baking skills you domestic goddess.

Unknown said...

Jeff & Ericka -

Glad to have found your blog. This is Jordan Fife from the old singles ward where y'all dated. Check my family blog if you want. Take care!

http://www.lifeasafife.blogspot.com/

Jordan