Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Keaton's School Christmas Party....






Keaton had his School Christmas party today...

The kids got to do a little skit about Joseph and Mary...it was great..of course my little guy was Joseph...The Teacher said he wanted to be Joseph so he could be married to his friend Roxie who was Mary...Of course he denies that...:)

They also sang some Christmas songs...

The kids had a gift exchange, and made their mommies, cute little Christmas tree ornaments..to hang on the tree..

Then they served all the guests cookies...it was fun...

I can't believe how grown up Keaton looks to me...It kind of breaks my heart..:)

2 comments:

Savannah said...

That's really cute that his school does that :) He's adorable!!!

CnCLB said...

Erica!
This is Crystal Bailey! From the Phoenix North Singles Ward! I'd love to keep in contact! PLease E-mail me at cnclb@sbcglobal.net. Just real quick about us. Bailey is in the Air Force, we have 4 kids, and are living in Ohio.
Crystal