Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I Love my Family....

So at Thanksgiving I had a chance to visit with some family from Iowa, and Canada..

Cousin Becky from Canada..A.K.A. Christy the Clown...yes she is really a clown..she has a lot of fun doing it..and does quite well in Canada..I have not seen her since I was a little girl...It was fun to visit.

Also my Great Aunt Kas, and Cousin Barb...I loved being able to visit with them, Barb keeps everyone laughing...I don't get to see them and their family enough..

My family is very Musical...And everytime we get together on that side of the family, instead of saying a blessing on the food, we sing it..to the hymn "Bless be the tie that binds"

Barb took some video of it this year..so I thought I would post it here..

I am proud to come from my family...I loved seeing everyone..and hope to see them again before I am 40...:)

1 comment:

Cylee Pressley said...

I bet that was so neat to have everyone there. It made me homemsick for my family to see that.

Has it been like 5 months since we have talked???? It has been too long. I am calling you today.