Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff...






So the day after Christmas is Jeff's Birthday....Yeah...The day after...
Ha Ha..

He hates it...he thinks he gets the shaft every year...and he pretty much does...but I try to make it a little special...

This year..we were so tired ..we did not do much...we did go out to dinner...and then he got to open gifts at Nana's house, and have cake...

I hope you have a wonderful 32nd year babe...That's right...I said your age...your old....ha ha...

some pics of the day..Yes I am wearing a Santa hat...No I don't like to.....Keaton took the picture...He is actually a good little picture taker...he just gets really really close to your face...I have to always tell ...back up a little..ha..

1 comment:

Tara said...

Tell Jeff I hope he had a wonderful birthday even though he is 3 days younger than me!! Hopefully he didn't get too jipped after Christmas. Atleast he got a cake. I didn't even get that! Happy Birthday Jeff!!!!!!