Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008....






I hope everyone had a Great Christmas this year...

I am somewhat sad that the season is over...but to be honest, a little releived as well...

It is always a busy time of year, when we get to see our family more than we see them now...I always enjoy being with my family...I hope someday, my kids will look back and remember that is was fun being with their family...ha ha..

Christmas day, My mom and Grandma, came over in the morning to watch the kids open gifts..we had breakfast, and hung out...it was fun...of course Keaton just ripped through gift after gift, and acted so suprised when there was no more to open...like ..was that it....ha..

Braedon could have cared less...I had to beg him to open a gift....but he is finally getting into all his goodies..and having fun...

at 2:00 we had dinner with at my Grandma's with mom, ryan, grandma, phil and all of us..I think my grandma really liked having it at her house..she is a little older, and gets tired pretty quick..but I think it was really important to have it there...and I know she loved it..

Later in the evening, we did my other Grandma's house...with my dad and uncles and kids ....it gets a little chaotic..but it was fun too...

I am grateful to have so much family to be with..there are many..that don't have any..I need to count my blessings...

here are some pics from the big day..

No comments: