Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Pumkin and Halloween...
















So after the Urgent Care visit...:)










Of course Keaton still wanted to Carve a pumpkin...It was pretty easy..we had a kit taht we could stick on ears and nose and eyes....Carved the mouth and that was it...he had fun...even though you could tell he did not feel great...










Also pics of Halloween, Keaton of course was a soldier....I am convinced it was so he could have a gun (thanks grandma):) and Braedon was a Lion (again thanks grandma), you can tell my little guy is jus so joviel...:) he did ok...it was kind of humorous to look at him..he could not figure out where his hands were..










Went to see grandma and both great grand parents...and did a little trick or treating...










I was exhausted by the end...but it was fun...










3 comments:

Savannah said...

You are soooo funny!! I spelled pumpkin the same way, posted my 'post' and realized I spelled it "pumkin".....if you sign in and then click on the "customize" button on the top right of your page, you can then click on your Posts Tab.....find the post you want to edit and click on the word "edit", make your changes and then click the post button. It will keep it in the same order of posts, it'll just make the changes needed :) Hope that helps! You all look very cute in the Halloween Pic's, too!!!!

Tara said...

Wow! I am glad that you are all doing better. The boys look so cute in their costumes. Hope you had a great halloween.

Cylee Pressley said...

The boys are so cute and the picture of you made me miss you bad. You look so good!

Happy 7 years too!

Family just left so I will call and catch up with you soon.